Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What he Wore Wednesday: Rain and The Best Toddler Dinner EVER!

It was a rainy drizzly day here so we decided to stay home all day. Just me and my Giraffe.
We made waffles. We played play dough. We had a few tantrums. He took a nap. Then we did laundry and it was the perfect photo op. Again not a creative outfit but what can I say we were home...

What He Wore Wednesday:
Again not the most creative outfit but playful.

Top: A PJ shirt from GAP he picked from the laundry. I asked him why he said because it has a truck on it. I love this kid!
Pants: GAP fleece pants
Socks: Stride Rite

 And now to the best toddler meal ever:

Giraffe was having a fit because he didn't want to eat dinner and was tired from school etc so I asked him if he wanted make pizza. Then I discovered we had no pizza crust...



Quick Toddler Pizza
1 tortilla
2 tbsp of spaghetti sauce
3 tbsp of cheese
toppings of your toddler's choice.

Put all the ingredients in little bowls and pull a chair up to the kitchen counter. Let them create the pizza of their dreams! Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment