Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: A Gem of a Find

I'm not very good at keeping to the days of the week but I guess I'll give it another go. 
Here's to the return of ' Thrifty Thursdays!' Ta-da! 

Normally Thursdays aren't the best day to thrift. Mondays and Saturdays are great days because most of the stuff comes in on the weekend, but hey, I like the title and honestly I shop thrift like its Target so, let's just keep it to one day...

Today I had a wonderful find...

In my quest for sewing apparel it's as if the sewing gods put this little gem out just for me. How CUTE is this?! It's a size 4 toddler which can totally be tailored to my tall 2 year old. LOVE. Best of all it was a great price of 50 cents. I think I shall make a little easter suit with a darling bowtie.

Did you pick up anything good at the thrift store this week ? If so, please share! 

3 comments:

  1. I found a really cute Ikea bug-themed duvet cover for the twin bed that I will need to buy very, very soon for the little guy. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You know it's Wednesday, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what's really funny? I had NO idea it was Wednesday!!! Seriously, no idea.

    ReplyDelete