Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sickness has passed.. back to blogging!

I can finally say the sickness has passed my poor little Giraffe after 4 days! He's back to being 2 and has started demolishing the house. I have a few minutes to blog and not a moment more! 

First and foremost, I have to say I am so saddened by all that has happened in Japan. I am keeping them all in my prayers to the universe. I am currently researching some crafting efforts to benefit Japan, if you have one you are doing please share !

I am catching up on my reading today and thought I'd share some sweet little things I've found along the way:

Isn't this the cutest little set from Craftiness is not Optional ? Handmade from thrift store finds! Love this.

Beautiful vegan lent meals from NYT Definitley adding to my menu plan this week!


How unbelievably cute are these bow tie paper clips from How About Orange?
They would make a sweet gift!

All I can say is WOW. Seeing this beautiful tablescape from The DIYShowOff this AM made me think wow, I need to get my butt in gear Easter is around the corner!


And last but not least, not a project, just a beautiful thought that I need to remember daily.
 Image is from Mary Janes & Galoshes:




1 comment:

  1. Awe...thanks so much for the shout out! I'm in good company! ;)

    ReplyDelete