Monday, March 22, 2010

Where do we find the time?



When someone sees something I have made , first question: ' where do you find the time?' A few months ago I had all the time in the world. Now that I have a mobile boy- not so much. A lot of late nights I suppose. I am currently working on a childcare coo-op with a few friends to get some extra time to work and be creative.

How do you get it all done ?

I also choose projects that are quick. This is precisely why I never make clothes, they take more than 2 hours. I think the most time I have ever spent on a project is 5 hours. I just don't have the wherewithal. In honor of never having a enough waking hours in a day here are a few quickie projects I have compiled to delight you:

These are too cool for school. Terri's Painted daises utilizes recycled popsicle sticks with zentangle like designs as bookmarks. The ultimate recycling project, perfect for kids!

<span class=


This is one of my favourite projects to make. Super easy, fast and a great gift idea for the sewing person in your life. Check out Craftbits for directions.

card+holder.jpg


Craftpudding has a lovely business card holder. Perfect gift and wonderful use for scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment