Its been a few weeks since I have posted. We are in the middle of some massive life things. The matriarch of the Winchester family has passed. My grandmother taught me many things in this life which I still use today:
- "Let's go-de-oh-doe!" ( my 14 month old thinks this is hilarious)
- A good scarf can put together any outfit
- Talbots is a wonderful store
- Crossword puzzles keep your brain fresh
- Always use pencil on your brows!
- Read, read, read.
She will be very missed by all. We are all so lucky to have known her.