Friday, August 12, 2011

It's all about the checklist...

I feel like my life has turned into one big checklist these days. We all have our to do lists, to buy lists, to make lists. Little overwhelming right? Whew, let's all take a deep breath. There now, we feel better?

A lot of life is up in the air right now. Trying to bring it back to grounded! I guess I can do this by remaining grounded myself. I vow today to just work on today as tomorrow is another day!

Taking time out to garden
We are making some headway here the room is finally almost painted, the trim just needs one more coat. I am searching from some sort of shelving system for toys that isn't ikea. ( Nothing against Ikea I just want to be a little more creative. ) I am trolling craigslist constantly, thank goodness for their Iphone ap!

I was accepted to Start on the Street for the fall and I am now pulling together sketches of some ideas. Lots of wool hats of course ! I have a special sale going on now at my Etsy shop. Check it out! Great for birthday or shower gifts....



What have you been working on ?

Here's a few things that delighted me this week:


I will have to try this someday!


From Freshly Picked ( one of my fav blogs) reminds me of the ocean. Ah, I miss the ocean... 


Um, can someone do this to my closet?


C.R.A.F.T has a great round up of pallet furniture today. Let's recycle. I think in 2012 I would like to become familiar with a power saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment