Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: A lamp to be revamped!

Happy Thursday. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. I must confess I didn't thrift this week ( if you can believe it. This lamp was thrifted about a year ago for a beautiful  price of $7.99. Love the details! With my new Silhouette I am making some designs for the shade and I can't wait to show you the tutorial. 


The shade was purchased separately and I believe is a bit too large for the base but we will see how it goes. I love to experiment!

Have you done any lovely revamps lately?









On an unrelated note, I purchased a beautiful paper from a local art store, CCLowell. If you are local and you haven't been there you are really missing out. Wonderful place stocked with wonderful things and people! They have a beautiful selection of papers, discounted canvas, paint, brushes, expert framing and much more.

Not quite sure what I am going to do with it yet but I am thinking it may end up on an end table... 
Isn't it lovely? 

No comments:

Post a Comment