Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I Can't Wait to Make...

I have a bookmark folder in Safari called, ' Things to Make.' I figured I share a little of
 what is in my brain: 

1) A Doll House for Giraffe. This one is from Darly Blog. So many beautiful details! Look at the beautiful papers on the walls!!! 


2) I vow to make a bag for the spring inspired by this beautiful Anthro bag. I think $198.00 is a an astronomical amount of money for a tote bag. Don't you ? 

3) Easter can't come soon enough! A little chalkboard paint can do anything! 


4) The simple slipcovers from In My Own Style would be a perfect way to freshen 
up my chairs this spring! 

5) Thinking about making a dino mobile for my kiddo's room... 
6) And last but not least... I just bought this pattern from Lil blue boo last week. 
SO excited about this shirt! 


Stay tuned, tomorrow I am releasing a tutorial
 on DIY cupcake toppers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment