Monday, February 28, 2011

I might just be the luckiest girl in the world...

Wow. Can I just say it again W-O-W. I know I am not dreaming because
 I am actually able to type right now. 

Let me start by saying this- just when you think you're down, the universe really does have a way of pulling you right back up.  It was a tough weekend and I was looking forward to starting a fresh new week.  I scheduled time for projects, have the blog planned out etc. Got myself organized!  I and many other bloggers who are moms have very little time to create although sometimes it looks like we do. I now I have something that will definitely make it all a little easier! 


I  won a Silhouette SD from The DIY Show Off! I actually started jumping up and down when I found out. No one was home ( but the dogs), so I just kept jumping and they started jumping too.  It's a funky electronic cutting tool that cuts fabric, card stock and vinyl. And best of all... freezer paper! Lots of tutorial ideas starting to brew here!  

A BIG Thank you to Roeshel at The DIY Show Off. If you haven't visited her blog you must. She has awesome tutorials, linky parties and a tour of her beautiful home. Fantastic spot for ideas and inspiration. 
Head on over to her blog and become a fan!



The DIY Show Off

4 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky girl...enjoy! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm and I just know you're going to be so creative with it! What you said about being down - it's that way for me too. Just when I can't take it anymore, something amazing happens. Prayers are answered or I remember I'm so blessed. It is hard juggling everything sometimes.

    I'm glad Monday has been a great start to your week! I look forward to seeing your projects! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous!!! i want one so bad! can't wait to see what you craft!

    ReplyDelete