Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dinosaur on the brain...

I've been a little MIA lately as I am in the midst of planning a birthday party for my little Giraffe. The big TWO! For the record I didn't want a big party this year. But, I am now working on embracing the fact that we are in for quite the little shindig. The rsvps are trickling in and Mama is getting tired. Lots to do in a week. I work better under creative pressure. Always...

Giraffe chose a dinosaur theme this year mostly because he likes making a dino noise. Someday I will be sure to put up a video as its hilarious. I digress. 

I scoured the web for a little dino inspiration and here's what I found.... 

Check our these adorable fondant dinos from A Baked Creation

Check out this party featured on Hostess with the Mostess from the Celebration Shoppe. I am in love with it all! From the bright colors to the wonderful details this party is amazing. 

**Side note: If you haven't checked out Hostess with the Mostess you must. It is unreal. It will have you wanting to plan parties in no time. 

I love this invite. Check out Minted for another awesome color combo. 



I love their little google eyes! Such personality from Once Upon a Cupcake


Uber cute cake from Contemporary Cakes. Such a cute dino!


Meri Meri has some beautiful cupcake liners and toppers

I look forward to sharing some little projects with you this week leading up to the big day.

Dinos aside, I can't believe I am the mom of a two year old! Wow

1 comment:

  1. we did a dino-mite party for Jackson's first birthday last year. My friend Mara (head pastry chef at Bean Counter, Shrewsbury)made us this cake... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539192083189&set=a.539191659039.2050730.60804007

    and it was delish :)

    ReplyDelete