Thursday, February 24, 2011

Been a little busy this week. Not sure with what but nonetheless busy. I have a few things cooking in the creative kitchen that I will share shortly so don't worry!

I had the entire house to myself on Monday as I am between teaching sessions and Giraffe was at school. I felt I should do something nice for the person who is the rock in my life. He listens when no one else will, shares in my joys and sorrows and supports me beyond measure. He is a wonderful father and I love him. 

My husband like me loves a good mess.... 

We have an endless amount of things to fix and do to our home and like everyone else we have a ton of fix it stuff, tools etc. With my husband's schedule he can't really do work on the house at night so that leaves just Sundays ( as I usually teach Saturdays) The past few months his tools and fix it stuff has been a bit, well messy you could say... 

So, I did a little spruce up for him... 


I plan on making him a fix it space of his own soon and will chronicle the journey. 

Stay tuned for a VERY exciting tutorial tomorrow... 


No comments:

Post a Comment