Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh so Tired...

September flew by. I just don't know where the time goes. I feel that as I am getting older, or as the Giraffe gets older the days just whiz by. I have been plagued with tiredness for the past two months and haven't been able to stay up and work as much as I'd like.

This month we are setting up shop for the stART on the Street Holiday show in early December.  Looking forward to making some new items! I have a few tutorials in the works as well. In time, in time. I was hoping to be in my new little crafting space but alas our living room will have to do with no time to reorganize and paint.

Its been a busy fall, here you go in photos:


We were just in a wedding over the past weekend. Congrads to K and D! 


My little Giraffe had his modeling debut at ABC Kids in Vegas 


We picked apples. TWICE! 


stART on the Street Fall was a big success for ROBAY!

And we of course played outside. A LOT. 


No comments:

Post a Comment