Friday, August 20, 2010

I am here, where are you ? You are not there...

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a long while. SO much has happened since last we met. A trip to Maine, a beautiful bridal shower, all sorts of lovely things I have to share. For today though let us keep it simple and just do some linky love. I said linky, not kinky. Not too much, but a little to get you through the rest of that cheap bottle of Sav Blanc from last weekend.

If I could get married all over again these would light up the day.

il_fullxfull.167131047.jpg

This image from LucyNowePhotography just makes me smile. How about you ?



If I ever have a girl just put her in this room and call her mine. ( PS. I am preparing to send photos to OhdeeOh of the Giraffe's room but we have a few finishing touches still to do.


Find of the week: Cool Fruits where the hell have you been all my life?! No HFCS or Red in these pops!



No comments:

Post a Comment