Friday, April 16, 2010

I think I'm in love...

Believe it or not, SOMETHING has inspired me to clean. And by clean I don't just mean a quick dust or a little bit of chemical ridden swiffering. I mean down and dirty on your hands and knees scouring. It's a miracle product direct from mother nature for all of us to admire.



Bac Out by BioKleen is a miracle in a bottle. With a lovely lime scent this ecofriendly cleaner pushes through dirts like a New England snow plow. I have so far cleaned both bathrooms, pet crates, kitchen floor, trashcans and even the kitchen sink. How does this amazing cleaner clean so well ? Natural enzyme cultures of course! No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives. It contains no phosphate, alcohol or ammonia. Safe around kids and pets, even birds- if you have one. It also contains no animal ingredients and the product is NOT tested on animals.

It runs around $9 a bottle but is completely worth every penny. I used to slave with vinegar, baking soda, water and a massive bottle of Simple Green -which I sometimes still do but with Baby I have very little cleaning time. This one's a keeper! It's available at most health food stores or if you are in the Massachusetts area try Mothers & Company in West Boylston, MA and support your local business.

No comments:

Post a Comment