Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whip It Up Wednesday: Sew Woman Sew! & A little slice of loveliness

It was one of those days, those rare days that only happens once in a blue moon. I had hours upon hours of sewing time. Ahhh. 4 hours to be exact. Giraffe was at daycare and I was home, it was amazing. I felt guilty sending him on a day I didn't have to go to work, but then I remembered I was doing work. Let the mama guilt GO!

I sewed about 10 ornaments, 1 amazing hat, and some bird rattles. It wasn't exactly what I anticipated but it was nonetheless a great day.  Bought a few vintages images to screen and even some towels. Also designed some new fray resistant tags for the big items for the show.

Here are a few birdie ornaments waiting for wings and handstiched bums. 

So like whoa. Today I had some amazing pizza and I must share. I have lived in Worcester on and off my entire life and I have sadly only been to two of our pizza places. Today I took a leap of faith after many friends have been bugging me to head to Corner Grille. I was pleasantly surprised, they are my kinda people. Natural, fresh, quirky and stylish. What more could I want? Our drink came in a mason jar. A MASON JAR! These are my new best friends. The pizza was thin, ultra thin, think lavash bread. The salad was crisp and yum. All in all a great time was had by all. If you live in the Central, MA area you MUST make a trip to this amazing spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment