Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sweet Reads: Pretty Handy Girl

Alas, I haven't had the time this week to post a new DIY so we are starting a new feature, Sweet Reads. I will be giving a little love to some of my must read blogs and featuring some of their most awesome posts. 

Drum roll please.... today's Sweet Read: Pretty Handy Girl! I love Brittany's use of recycled and vintage objects to create something new. With a little elbow grease and determination she rocks the redos. With a motto of " Just remember, if a human can do it, then there is a 95% chance that you can do it too!," she is an inspiration to us DIYers. 

While it isn't toddler friendly, I am in LOVE with this ladder redo from Pretty Handy Girl.  It will have to go in my mental idea file till the Giraffe can stop touching our home decor. 




One of my fav projects from this blog was a beautiful outdoor bench made from a headboard and footboard from Craigslist. When I see these things on the side of the road I am like oh man, I could totally make that in to something! I am glad to see there is someone out there like me. My, my that is a Sweet Read! 






Great use of recycled materials!


Pretty Handy Girl Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment